Step One: Letter of Application
Please submit a letter of application to the College Registrar which should include:
- a full CV detailing your professional experience, research activities and publications
- a description of your research area of study
- proposed dates of your stay
- a letter of introduction from a senior academic who knows your work.
Step Two: What happens next?
- Application is received. The Principal, in consultation with the Director of Postgraduate Studies will consider your application.
- Outcome. You will be advised of the outcome as soon as possible and if successful, will be provided with commencing information.
- The role is without remuneration.
- It is the responsibility of overseas scholars to obtain the requisite visa to enter Australia.