Cross institutional study refers to enrolling in a unit or units for credit at another tertiary institution and having that study credited towards your degree at your home institution. If you are enrolled in a degree program at another recognised tertiary education institution you may be eligible for cross institutional study at Moore College.
- Undergraduate Students: Written permission from your home institution stating that the units for which you are applying to study at Moore College will be credited towards your home institution course.
- ACTh students enrolled in a Master’s degree by coursework may be permitted to complete up to two units of study in the Moore College MA (Theology).
- International students who would like to take cross institutional studies at Moore College should first check their student visa conditions.
What subjects can I study?
- Undergraduate – Level I units (no prerequisites required)
- Undergraduate – Level II–IV units please contact the College Registrar
- Postgraduate – Current MA(Theology) units
What does it cost?
See fees for full information about unit tuition fees.
At the end of the semester Moore College will give you a transcript of results to give to your home institution for credit towards your award.